• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

69 2000 Neue Klasse wtb rear springs

Beemerdog

Good day! I had so much fun with the little Florida NK at the Vintage that it’s time to finish it off.

Car sits currently on cut springs front and rear. I have new shocks, strut inserts, front springs and all the associated bits to freshen up the suspension. 
EXCEPT rear springs. Don’t need new ones. Just uncut ones

Anyone have a set laying about they like to see go to a good home?

Please and thank you!

cheers

Chip

ps if anyone needs or wants a set of cut NK springs when this is done those will be available….

B0A6E8FE-EA97-466B-B0E6-DC9C47345395.jpeg

• 2 months later...

Hi Harry. Thanks for the compliment on the Florida car! I have had a blast with it. Suspension and getting the automatic to quit leaking are all that’s left of the big stuff. After that it’s a couple interior bits and miles of smiles I hope.

If your son has those springs and would be willing to let them go that would be fantastic. I’m in Deland Florida zip 32720.

As to value… I’d love to get them for 200 the pair plus shipping of course. If that doesn’t seem fair let me know and we’ll work something out. Cheers and thanks for reaching out

Chip

couple snaps for fun

EE889FEB-F935-453E-9491-2E36E295980D.jpeg

6659BBF0-4953-413A-8465-2C021E39F2ED.jpeg

F7EA0F7F-A237-47F3-AB84-CB10931E7DA5.jpeg

42D413EE-ECE1-4543-921C-14CA4E208B46.jpeg

The car is gorgeous. Do you have Hub Caps? Is the 2000 the same body as a Bavaria?

Talked to my son and we both thought $250 including shipping to Fl.

Please send payment to my PayPal account: harry.malkasian43@gmail.com.

I will need your full name and address and will ship them today.

Thanks So Much.    

Harry