• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1960's/70's era German BMW Dealership Motorcycle Sign

steve k.

• Administrators
Price: $5500

Description:

This item is not mine, so please contact the seller directly. Contact information is listed bellow.

1960's/70's era German BMW Dealership Motorcycle Sign (2-sided). Bought at Ulm Swap Meet from one of the Munich/Bavarian Clubs in 2007, wrapped in bubble wrap until now. Size is 42/43 inches from the floor (base) to top of the rubber seal that joins both sides.....unique from typical.  The circle is about 36 inches, with a 6-inch thin post.  Lights inside with German wiring. It can easily convert to US use. Located in the Santa Barbara area and can deliver (little gas money?) to Southern California. Willing to ship, but that would be a lot more involved and damage-possible.

I've only seen one other like it, at the Goodwood Festival of Speed in England in 2010, and I spoke with that owner who had never seen another. (I included that photo)

I can be contacted by email at jimmymalj@gmail.com. We can then connect by phone (no text)  for details.   

Price 5500 (+delivery?)

I wanted to get a BMW sign to the BMW crowd so the best man (ha) could have it for the ultimate display, so I asked Steve at the Forum for help posting....Thanks

image.png

image.png

• Like 5

Get your 2002 FAQ merchandise from 2002FAQ Store