• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

sources

Ed Jenkins

I have been advised that I did make it clear where I lived and needed services. I live in Washington State and need shops in the Snohomish, Everett, Seattle area.

This forum is amazing as I get almost immediate responses to my requests and questions. As I am starting finally on my resto of my 74 2002 living on Whidbey Island and being from Southern California I do not have any knowledge of good specialty shops in the Everett, Seattle area. What need specifically is
 A radiator shop that can clean my heater core and radiator.
 A shop that can clean and seal my gas tank.
 A shop that can shorten my drive shaft.

Any help will be appreciated and thanks.

Edited by Ed Jenkins
new info

And put your location on your profile. I can give you tips near Lake Michigan but will that suit you? 

Driveshaft perhaps go through IE or Aardvark in california.  After searching the forum, I went through Driveline Service of Portland who sent it to their Texas facility (?!?) So who knows who is still in the business! 

IE has a decent price point in our new economy.

In general, most PNW folks will recommend Patrick @midnightmotorsport for any and all 2002 work.  For some of the other requests you have, I live in Anacortes and recently had Ken's radiator in Burlington re-core, and add a drain valve to my radiator.  That said, I also bought a brand new one from Wallothnesch for less than the re-core.