• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2002 tii on BAT!

ptegler
Go to solution Solved by NYNick,

just fyi  

BRINGATRAILER.COM

Bid for the chance to own a 1974 BMW 2002tii 5-Speed at auction with Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage and classic cars online. Lot #121,189.

I'd rather have this...

BRINGATRAILER.COM

Bid for the chance to own a S14-Powered 1974 BMW 2002 5-Speed at auction with Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage and classic cars online. Lot #122,044.

• Like 4

Engine bay OCD is a real problem

@02carbs 

On 9/22/2023 at 7:23 AM, Leucadian said:

I'd rather have this...

BRINGATRAILER.COM

Bid for the chance to own a S14-Powered 1974 BMW 2002 5-Speed at auction with Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage and classic cars online. Lot #122,044.

Oh hey, my old motor

• Like 1

some cars

some motorcycles

some airplanes

some surfboards

On 9/22/2023 at 4:21 AM, NYNick said:

That's a $35K car in this market. I can see how it went RNM.

Market Shmarket, this jingoistic speculative joy ride is about to come to an end. Porsche and Alfa prices have come down,somewhat. And, it's now happening with BMWs, Thank God !  The snake oil salesmen and peddlers can now move on to the next trend and leave us alone. They're no longer welcome in Sourkrautville. Get-on and move on you pestilent parasites ! The towns folk here have had enough.   Hopefully things will get grounded again and some people can come face to face with their own excrement. Yes, they can go and change out their own toilet instead of calling a plumber. It's a humbling experience. If everybody here learned this, we wouldn't have these crazy and emotional fluctuations, or rather flatulations. Let's all dance the Bavarian Zundfogle -1342 and flatulate our gasses away through the Auspuff ! Open the windows. This place needs to air out. Heee Haaw ! 1342,1342, 1342, 1342 ! Auspuff ! Auspuff ! Auspuff ! Auspuff !

! Auspuff ! Auspuff !

Edited by Alexander
  • Haha 2

59 minutes ago, 02Les said:

I need whatever you're drinking! Maybe I'll understand you then.

Just some lemon flavored mineral water from Trader Joe's. I don't know if that grocery chain has made it to TN. Either way it's one of these hoity-toity specialty chains catering to those more discerning professional types who like to feel they are purchasing quality, yet inexpensive bottle of wine complemented with gourmet crackers and cheese. You can also get your Vegan butter and meatless sausages there along with whole grain bread. To be fair they have good prices on some things like flavored mineral water and Beef Jerky treats for your dog. 

Edited by Alexander

19 hours ago, Alexander said:

Just some lemon flavored mineral water from Trader Joe's. I don't know if that grocery chain has made it to TN. Either way it's one of these hoity-toity specialty chains catering to those more discerning professional types who like to feel they are purchasing quality, yet inexpensive bottle of wine complemented with gourmet crackers and cheese. You can also get your Vegan butter and meatless sausages there along with whole grain bread. To be fair they have good prices on some things like flavored mineral water and Beef Jerky treats for your dog. 

Been to the one in Nashville. Had many pseudo foreign treats that bore little resemblance (& flavour) to the represented Country.

• Like 2

Les

'74 '02 - Jade Touring (RHD)

'76 '02 - Delk's "Da Beater"

FAQ Member #17

18 minutes ago, bmw_e30 said:

trader joes is a LA legend and is the most valuable privately held grocery store in the country for a reason......

I must confess I've been shopping there since the late 80s when I was driving my first 02, a 1968 Manilla 1600-2 with the two tone chocolate brown / black interior.  There were only two such stores in the entire city, one of them the original which started it all. But, it's always been a specialty store, not a place to shop for produce and meat. It's always catered to the Yuppies, metrosexual foo-foos and other pretentious types. I hate standing with them in line. After such an experience, I often drive across the tracks to the other side of town and hit the "Supermecado" with the salt of the earth crowd where I indulge in Asada Tacos and take a breather from all the snobbery of the West Side. Like with cars, you got to take a balanced approach.

Edited by Alexander

1 hour ago, Alexander said:

It's always catered to the Yuppies, metrosexual foo-foos and other pretentious types. I hate standing with them in line.

A good description for Whole Foods.  Trader Joes is much more hippie than Yuppie, with a large, upscale, commercialized food co-op vibe.  They have nice, cheap, fresh cut flowers and cheap pumpkins on Halloween.

IMHO,

Mark92131

1970 BMW 1600 (Nevada)