• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2002 tii on BAT!

ptegler
Go to solution Solved by NYNick,

We went from a BAT 2002tii listing to changing out toilets, Trader Joe's, gummies, Metrosexuals, Yuppies, Hippies  and Whole Foods. Wow ! What did I do ?

That's it. You've opened up a can of worms. I'm going on another tirade:

My brother lives up in Topanga Canyon with the so called Hippies. It's a great environment for an 02 with all the canyon roads etc. But,let me tell you, those Hippies are  Hypocrites. The whole ascetic lifestyle image is just BS. Don't let the birkenstock sandals or a trip to Trader Joe's fool you. These people are not  protesting against war, nor are they camping out in VW buses and etching out a meager counter culture living. They're quite the warmongers, supporting every CIA orchestrated regime change and US military intervention. And, they've invested in defense industry stocks and shady US companies specializing in infrastructure development, an integral component of a "Nation Building" scheme after the US bombs the crap out of a nation, deposes a regime and installs a new"Democratic"  puppet government which signs contracts with these shady clowns. And,  I stand in line at Trader Joe's next to this vermin or share with them my knowledge of 02s ? Just look what they did in the Canadian House of Commons the other day. They gave a standing ovation to a former member of the all Ukrainian 14th Waffen SS Division "Galicia", complicit in mass murder. They  whitewashed his Nazi past and presented him  as a courageous patriot who fought against the Red Army. The Red Army was a key Allie most responsible for the defeat of Nazi Germany while the Waffen SS was Adolf Hitler's personal army of extermination.  No more Trader Joe's for me. That's it. I'll get my mineral water, dog treats and Organic Tomato Basil Marinara Pasta sauce elsewhere. 

I got to take a break, drive down to Cardiff by the Sea and hang out with some 02 locals over fish tacos and beer.

Edited by Alexander