• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bay Area 02 Swap & Show 2024

johnnyb

Hi everyone--

Please note we have a Swap&Show-24 Reboot in the works for 13 July.  Please engrave that date on your calendar!  More details will follow,but understand that if your already registered for Swap&Show-24 there is no need (or opportunity) to re-register.

Larry

Larry Ayers

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

’73 Malaga— first car, now gone

'74tii Malaga

• 1 month later...

Hi Larry,

I have the July 13 date engraved on my windshield but cannot for the life of me find where to sign up and pay as a participant. Didn't buy a ticket for the May 4 event because my car was not fully assembled in time.

I will have Thursday and Friday of this week to get it running, and would very much like to join the event on Saturday.

Thanks,

John

PS: If my car will not start (after the lower end rebuild) I still want to buy a ticket to support the club. 

19 hours ago, John76 said:

Hi Larry,

I have the July 13 date engraved on my windshield but cannot for the life of me find where to sign up and pay as a participant. Didn't buy a ticket for the May 4 event because my car was not fully assembled in time.

I will have Thursday and Friday of this week to get it running, and would very much like to join the event on Saturday.

Thanks,

John

PS: If my car will not start (after the lower end rebuild) I still want to buy a ticket to support the club. 

What he said! I’d love to register, is this still happening?

‘71 BMW 2002 - Currently Tii-swapped, M42 restomod in progress

'04 VW R32

'19 VW All-Track

Hi!

Swap&Show-24_REBOOT is a go!  We did NOT open preregistration again since we have the filled bags ready to handout.  Due to the need to hand or mail these bags to their "owners" we felt doing preregistration again would add even more problems to reprising Swap&Show.  But anyone not yet registered is welcome to appear at the registration desk, sign the waiver and pay the $30 fee.

I hope to see you there!

Larry

Larry Ayers

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

’73 Malaga— first car, now gone

'74tii Malaga

Hello everyon! My name is Dan and  I’m heading out tomorrow morning from Portland OR to the BayArea02 meet this Saturday driving a my 73, 02. If any one is driving from the PNW pls tag along 

• Like 1

• Administrators
55 minutes ago, Jar8 said:

Hello everyon! My name is Dan and  I’m heading out tomorrow morning from Portland OR to the BayArea02 meet this Saturday driving a my 73, 02. If any one is driving from the PNW pls tag along 

Join us for the afterparty in Scotts Valley, if you can

Steve K

Get your 2002 FAQ merchandise from 2002FAQ Store

18 hours ago, layers said:

Hi!

Swap&Show-24_REBOOT is a go!  We did NOT open preregistration again since we have the filled bags ready to handout.  Due to the need to hand or mail these bags to their "owners" we felt doing preregistration again would add even more problems to reprising Swap&Show.  But anyone not yet registered is welcome to appear at the registration desk, sign the waiver and pay the $30 fee.

I hope to see you there!

Larry

hell yes! Thanks Larry, I’ll roll over the bridge in my hooptie.

‘71 BMW 2002 - Currently Tii-swapped, M42 restomod in progress

'04 VW R32

'19 VW All-Track

On 7/11/2024 at 4:17 PM, steve k. said:

Join us for the afterparty in Scotts Valley, if you can

Hey! Does anyone know the address? 

• Upcoming Events

• Supporting Vendors