• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Jones Soda

A neighbor dropped this by my house.  They submitted a picture to Jones Soda of my car in front of my house last fall who liked it enough to put it on a carton of soda.  I checked my local Walmart and it was on the shelf. I guess this my qualifies as my 15 seconds of fame.

Jones_Soda.thumb.jpeg.4a4752c110d8d647ca7a79e5c783e2ff.jpeg

https://www.jonessoda.com/products/new-jones-special-release-orange-chocolate-soda-bmw-label-only

• Like 25

5 hours ago, OldRoller said:

I wonder if Wallyworld will get the Jones Soda as far east as North Carolina?

Never heard of Jones Soda; is it like Yoo Hoo?  I never saw amber chocolate soda before!

I miss my Grapette soda that Walmart used to carry.  It was all over the South when I was a kid in the 50s (bottled in Arkansas) and I loved it.  And then it disappeared.  I found it again in Oklahoma in the early 90s, and it became available at many (but not all) Walmarts.  But no more.  

Will have to check while at Mid America...

mike

• Like 1

'69 Nevada sunroof-Wolfgang-bought new
'73 Sahara sunroof-Ludwig-since '78
'91 Brillantrot 318is sunroof-Georg Friederich 
Fiat Topolini (Benito & Luigi), Renault 4CVs (Anatole, Lucky Pierre, Brigette) & Kermit, the Bugeye Sprite

Randomly happened upon these at my local super market and bought a pack as a Christmas present for a friend that has an orange 02. Back in high school I loved Jones Soda, particularly the green apple flavor.

1971 Fjord Blue BMW 2002

1984 Black Mercedes Benz 300TD

Jones Soda is a soda manufacturer that goes out on a limb to make experimental soda flavors, some are real good and some not so much, but each new flavor gets it own picture label. Being a Seattle company they took their time coming out with a 02 label.

• Like 1

If everybody in the room is thinking the same thing, then someone is not thinking.

George S Patton 

Planning the Normandy Break out 1944

I bet our local Bay Area BMW guru Tom Jones probably Jones for some of those Jones 🙂

Edited by JohnS
  • Haha 1

'73tii Inka 🍊

'74tii Fjord 🏄‍♂️

Found a different version in far northern CA on our way up to Alaska last summer in our 2002tii. It tasted OK, but almost everything is refreshing while on a long road trip :) 

IMG_4359.jpeg

• Like 6

Chris A.

---'73 BMW 2002tii road rally car, '86 Porsche 944 Turbo track rat, '90 Porsche 944S2 Cab daily/touring car, '81 Alfa Romeo GTV6 GT car/Copart special, '99 BMW Z3 Coupe daily driver/dog car, '74 Jensen-Healey roadster 
---other stuff

The really cool thing is that you can upload your own picture and make custom soda's.  They are great for birthday parties.   They take a while to get, but super cool for the kids. 

WWW.JONESSODA.COM

Create custom Jones Soda using our MyJones builder. You choose the flavor, photo, and back text! Great for events like weddings, photo keepsakes, birthday gifts, and more.

• Like 1

"Goosed" 1975 BMW 2002