• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

First run of cast euro turn signal lenses what do you think?

10 hours ago, lunarkingdom said:

I did a post gaging interest at the price point I would get 100 pairs for and only 2 people said they would buy them so I pulled the plug on this plan. I am glad as well as I would have made far less then I get paid at work for my time and at the rate of interest it might take 10 years to sell them all if I would have paid to have them made so it was not a very good idea from my perspective anyways.

Sorry to hear that – I missed that post. I’m sure many others may have as well. It may not have been a good indicator of actual market interest.

I would be interested in sharing the investment. You may consider a wholesale approach as well, maybe  @BLUNTwould be interested in a partnership and/or retailing the product?

On 3/9/2024 at 7:47 AM, OldRoller said:

Great idea Lunar! I'd love a pair for the 74 currently in painting process! Keep up the good work!

Let's see some pics of paint!

'67 Derby Grey VW Beetle

'76 Inka BMW 2002

The corner lights would look better with the euro lenses...

Front Hellas.jpg

Edited by OldRoller
  • Like 1

Hacker of many things... master of none.

Gunther March 19, 1974. Hoffman Motors march 22 1974 NYC

25 minutes ago, OldRoller said:

The corner lights would look better with the euro lenses...

Front Hellas.jpg

You're going to run with no bumper? me too. Whats the ETA on your build? I'm at 2 weeks.

'67 Derby Grey VW Beetle

'76 Inka BMW 2002

Yes, no front bumper, just the splitter. I like the 'shark nose' look. I'm rolling, have 200 miles on so far. Still have the driver's seat to finish, and the console. Other than some suspension work it's a runner.

Of course, you are never done....

Edited by OldRoller
  • Like 1

Hacker of many things... master of none.

Gunther March 19, 1974. Hoffman Motors march 22 1974 NYC