• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

And now for something completely different

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, 2002iii said:

Now I want to buy something from you, so I can get some awesome box art! I'll never forget the first time I saw your cardboard engine,blew my mind!

Well I do have a 73 Verona up for grabs. 

I do another form of "pulp" art with 100% paper-no other media. 

But I'm just showing off, perhaps I should do a piece and sell with the car BRILLIANT! but what? 

IMG_6469.JPG

IMG_4757.JPG

Edited by conkitchen
  • Like 6

But what do I know

37 minutes ago, conkitchen said:

Well I do have a 73 Verona up for grabs. 

I do another form of "pulp" art with 100% paper-no other media. 

But I'm just showing off, perhaps I should do a piece and sell with the car BRILLIANT! but what? 

IMG_6469.JPG

IMG_4757.JPG

These are so cool! 100% paper? All the colors come from colored paper or am I misunderstanding? 

Well, the obvious answer for what to make to sell with the car is an art piece featuring the car itself!

On 3/28/2024 at 6:31 PM, 2002iii said:

Now I want to buy something from you, so I can get some awesome box art! I'll never forget the first time I saw your cardboard engine,blew my mind!

FYI: if you reading are saying WTF is he talking about 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

But what do I know

That cardboard engine is amazing.  Unfortunately I wasn't able to make it to the 2002 Swap and Shows at Brisbane marina when you displayed it there.  Please, please, please tell me you're going to display it at Brisbane this year.  What a great video and loved the music too.  Thanks,

John

• Thanks 1

'73tii Inka 🍊

'74tii Fjord 🏄‍♂️