• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I. E. Crankshaft pulley on eBay

Go to solution Solved by Rosso Pintura,

4” pulley currently unavailable at Ireland engineering. This one I found on eBay IMG_8953.thumb.png.1792427f46e6740e4586b338126446d1.pngdefinitely looks like the 4” pulley (4 holes) but the seller sent me this photo (the one with the tape measure) that makes me wonder if it’s the 3” one for “race cars only”. 
any chance one of you can ID this pulley?

IMG_8954.thumb.png.6519ee88785d70bf69cc8bd276501f2c.png

Is the seller using a potato phone? I haven't see a picture that bad in 15+ years.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

New M20 swap mounts when I get around to welding them up. I should make this font smaller because it may never happen...🙃

'71 2002 Restomod under the knife, 2012,...2018, 2019 it will run again! 2024? IDK

'74 260z K24 swap

The one thing to keep in mind, that (and the 3" one) pulley is not marked for TDC. You'll either have to use the flywheel or mark it manually with the head off after setting #1 at actual TDC. At $80 it's a decent deal. The OE single belt pulley isn't that heavy, so the benefit of the billet one is marginal, unless of course your OE one is beaten up and need an easy replacement.