• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Weber 34ICH Conversion

My NK has a weber ICH on it, I installed it to replace the factory solex. It works nicely with a stock motor, and I doubt it's useful for any modified engines! The electric idle shut off solenoids can be a little finicky, as well. I had to replace a sticky one that was causing a stalling issue. What year is your NK? Mine bolted right in, with no need for linkage modification.

I'm getting a 2000/69 but I don't have it yet. I assumed it is a manual choke. I'm also considering a 32/36 conversion.

1962 BMW 700 Cabriolet "The Mighty Cabriolet"

32/36 will require a different intake manifold, as I’m sure you’re aware. But it will also require a custom linkage system, as standard 02 throttle linkage options for the 32/36 won’t work on an NK. I don’t imagine a custom linkage would be overly complicated, however I haven’t given it a shot myself. I will cross that bridge when I finish restoring my Alpina side draft carbs😊

the 34 ICH is a bolt in affair and fits right under the factory airbox, which is nice. Here is my 68 2000, for reference.

IMG_4577.jpeg

071A3079.jpeg

Noce Kofferaum!

I'm getting a 2000/69 but I don't have it yet. I assumed it is a manual choke. I'm also considering a 32/36 conversion.

3 hours ago, mcmil said:

Noce Kofferaum!

thanks! Is this your first NK? They are AWESOME!

No. My fifth.

65 Granada 1800

65 Bristol 1800ti/sa (995089)

67 Polaris 2000ti (painted white by PO)

67 Polaris 2000tilux (mit tii motor)

Current project: 69 Granada 2000/69 US Spec

Sadly I have none. Just a poor college student at the time. 😔

On the bright side,  I'll be co-pilotng my friend"s TISA to The Vintage next week in NC!🙃

Posted (edited)

I'm reluctant to name the owner without his consent. I can say it's 995107 and he has posted here.

Edited by mcmil
More text.