• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Key Blanks

Price: $15

Description:

Hi   Found some door / ign key blanks         I have 8 of the Italian   Silca  ones and 4 of the dimpled ones         $15.00 each  shipped or $25. 00 shipped for a pair 

Good time to make some copies just in case

Thanks, Rick

2002 key blank 1.jpg

2002 key blank 2.jpg

2002 key blank 3.jpg

To all those that bought keys from me, I have been really under the weather lately and still trying to get things done in the shop to pay the bills.  I missed the post office a couple of times and then once I was able to see someone there, I have found out that Canada Post has changed the rules a little    Now you are only allowed to send paper in an envelope, anything else is declared as goods and was going to cost over 16  bucks each to send         I am going to the US tomorrow to pick up parts for myself and will mail them all from there. It will probably be faster this way because as goods, they need to go thru customs.   I am sorry for the delay but I can only do it this way     I will let you all know once I have sent them off

Thanks, Rick

• Like 1