• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

'75 2002 in poor condition, selling advice?

Jay Aargh

Hi guys. Apologies in advance for any rookie mistakes, or if this is the wrong forum of this site for this post. 

My dad and I have a white 1975 2002 we are trying to sell to someone who wants to restore it. It is NOT in good condition (mechanical issues too numerous to mention) but is still running and registered. He has been using it as a runaround vehicle for his home business in Wheatbelt WA for over 20 years so it's aesthetic condition is also about what you'd expect. 

I'm not an auto enthusiast so I'm not experienced in selling classic cars. It was originally my grandparents car, handed down to me then I sold it to my dad for pennies back in the day. Now we are reselling it together. 

I was thinking of trying to sell it through the BMW 2002 Australia Facebook group but their rules are strict about pricing and such and I need advice on value, what matters and what doesn't, what to post and what not to (in terms of private information, not withholding vehicle details). I'll post more stuff here when I get some info on what to do and what not to. Anybody knowledgeable or interested in this wanna have a chat with me? Any advice would be appreciated.

I just wanna see her sold to the right person for an appropriate price. 

20240607_081858_1.JPG

20240607_081853_1.JPG

20240607_081916.JPG

• Upcoming Events

• Supporting Vendors