• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hmmm ... Shady?

Posted (edited)

Well, if we just talk about 2780550 here, there's a record in the internet forever.

Edited by dlacey
  • Like 1

'59 Morris Minor, '67 Triumph TR4A, '68 Silver Shadow, '72 2002tii, '73 Jaguar E-Type,

'73 2002tii w/Alpina mods , '74 2002turbo, '85 Alfa Spider, '03 Lotus Elise

Clearly someone who knows 2002s/Tiis. All bits are presented, even the aircleaner mounts. Impressive.

Yes, this is greasy. I like the quote " I have sold these types of Lots in the past without any issues." Of course! The person buying it won't call the cops right? Perhaps a better quote would have been " I have sold these types of Lots in the past and slept fine at night, so you shouldn't worry about it, even though you are the one committing fraud."

A question - should "John L. Reagan" know about this? Of course, I'm assuming he and ego_bgo aren't the same.

• Like 1

1973 2002tii (2764167), Baikal, Rebuild blog here!

In the past: Verona H&B 1973 2002tii (2762913); Malaga 1975 2002; White 1975 2002

--> Blog: Repro tii cold start relay;   + --> Need an Alpina A4 tuning guide? PM me!

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, JsnPpp said:

Of course, I'm assuming he and ego_bgo aren't the same.

🤣🤣🤣  I bought stuff from ego before, he's real,  Real pricy 😁But I did obtain a real Petri steering wheel.  Pricy but real 😂

EDIT:

You can make an "Alternative Facts Tii" with that kit 😉

Edited by JohnS
  • Like 2

'73tii Inka 🍊

'74tii Fjord 🏄‍♂️

12 hours ago, bergie33 said:

Is it just me, or is this a little shady? 

Nah... $1800 for registration doc and VIN plate. The tangled ball of greasy wires is free.

I'd venture it's so shady as to be not legal in most states, and certainly not ethical.

But hey, look at the SCOTUS...

t

• Like 6
  • Haha 2

"I learn best through painful, expensive experience, so I feel like I've gotten my money's worth." MattL

Posted (edited)
On 6/6/2024 at 10:00 PM, bergie33 said:

is this a little shady? 

Very, guys a dirtbag. 

What's interesting is he has a 100% positive feedback score with over 1600 individual feedbacks.

Many are for reasonably priced sales of parts under $200.

Wonder what caused him to snap and cross over to the dark side?

Adding to my watch list just because.

Here's another silly, shady deal on Ebay, $3010 for scrap aluminum. Rings. pins and clips not included.

WWW.EBAY.COM

Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for NOS GENUINE Kolbenschmidt BMW 2002tii E10 High Compression Piston 89.96 Set of 4 at the best online prices at eBay! Free shipping for many products!

Edited by tech71
  • Confused 1

76 2002 Survivor

71 2002 Franzi

85 318i  Doris