• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hmmm ... Shady?

On 6/8/2024 at 9:48 PM, tech71 said:

Very, guys a dirtbag. 

What's interesting is he has a 100% positive feedback score with over 1600 individual feedbacks.

Many are for reasonably priced sales of parts under $200.

Wonder what caused him to snap and cross over to the dark side?

Adding to my watch list just because.

Here's another silly, shady deal on Ebay, $3010 for scrap aluminum. Rings. pins and clips not included.

WWW.EBAY.COM

Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for NOS GENUINE Kolbenschmidt BMW 2002tii E10 High Compression Piston 89.96 Set of 4 at the best online prices at eBay! Free shipping for many products!

Wooow. If I were a judge I’d call that attempted robbery. There was a much nicer set in the 200 euro junk motor I used in Brunhilde. Shoulda sold em at a discount for 2500.

The content you reported was removed

Hello,
Thanks again for reporting the problematic content you found. 

What happened:
We looked into your report and removed the content. It may take up to 24 hours for it to reflect on the site.  This determination was made by a customer service agent. 

We let the content uploader know about this decision and the action taken. They may have the option to fix the content to make it visible again on site. They can also appeal our decision, and we'll review the case again and may reverse the original decision and action taken.

If you reported content that isn’t included in the below reference ID, we’ll send a separate email once we’ve made a decision. 

Your reference ID: 2-179090028604 

Here are the listings you reported that have been removed:
Item: 364933267386 BMW 2002tii VIN, Wire Harness & TII Specific Parts Lot

Thank you for being part of the eBay community.
Thanks,
eBay
  • Like 1

Might have been how I worded it I said something to the effect of:

This sale is for everything someone would need to register a stolen car, there is no legitimate reason other than breaking the law that this could be used for.

That might have helped them "see the light" lol!

• Like 7