• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

High Praise - BluntTech and 123ignition

I wanted to give a shout out to both BluntTech and 123ignition.

@BLUNT and his team have been incredibly helpful over the last year. I've relied on Sean there in particular, who has helped me via email answer questions, give me links to exactly what I need for my particular needs, including some items not on their website (special 5-speed trans mount for a 240 instead of the typical 245 for example). Super helpful when I've had questions about install as well. I've become a loyal customer, spending way more money there than my wife knows about. :)

Also want to highly praise 123ignition.com. I bought the 123+ from BluntTech and had issues installing it and getting my engine running. I reached out to 123ignition and their tech department CALLED me back to talk me through the install and creating an appropriate map. Ed from 123 several times helped me diagnose issues and get me running. 

This level of customer service is rare these days so I wanted to let everyone know how great they are. 

• Like 15

2003 e39 M5 (daily)

1986 e30 325es (sons car)

1972 2002tii (fun daily alternative)

Second this! Recently acquired my 2002 and Sean has not only been incredibly helpful, but very quick to reply even when taking time zones into account.

• Like 3

1971 Fjord Blue BMW 2002

1984 Black Mercedes Benz 300TD

Yeah, I had a few clarifying questions on parts fitment lately and Sean got me sorted via an email response way faster than I would think is possible. He also checked back in to make sure my order was correct when I ordered a non-standard quantity of fender hardware. They are great to deal with. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Leucadian said:

Blunt (and Sean) are great.  We're lucky to have such a dedicated vendor for our cars.

I needed something years ago and Steve called me back on a Sunday and walked me though the details using his own 02. I’ve sung his praises to many!

• Like 6

Steve and Sean are the best! Always helpful, willing to go the extra mile to find that part you just have to have. This community wouldn’t be the same without them. The first place I look when I need a part.

Bill

• Like 5

And….? Free ice cream with every order!! 😃

So says @ray_ anyways 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

'69 Granada... long, long ago  

'71 Manila..such a great car

'67 Granada 2000CS...way cool

I've had numerous questions on products as I work weekends on my car only to receive Sunday return email answers.  You can't beat that level of customer service! Sean and Steve at Bluntech are great!

Murph

• Like 1