• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rebuilt 3.64 Limited Slip Differential

Price: $1600

Description:

Completely rebuilt late 2002 3.64 differential with a Z3 4 disc LSD unit .  All new Timken races, bearings, seals and fasteners. Breakaway is 45#. Unit will be shipped via UPS Ground in a sturdy plywood crate with an E21 rear cover. Upon receipt buyer will install his 2002 rear cover and his choice of LSD specific fluid. No spacers or redrilled output shafts are necessary as this unit is a late 2002 and will utilize your existing 8 mm axle shaft bolts.  Gezon@aol.com

IMG_0675_2406.jpg

IMG_0679[1].jpg

73 2002 Tii Sold

71 2002 Ti Vintage racecar

84 BMW 325 E-Prod racecar Sold

Alberto, 

I'm afraid this unit has already been spoken for. To specifically address your question my all up weight in a plywood crate is approximately 75#. Shipping via UPS Ground through Pirate Ship to zip 33195 would be approximately $85. 

I have another unit on hand, but it's a 3.45 ratio unit in a late E21 case. I would provide the redrilled half shafts, spacers and longer Allen bolts necessary to make it work in your 2002

Russ Gezon 

73 2002 Tii Sold

71 2002 Ti Vintage racecar

84 BMW 325 E-Prod racecar Sold

Hi Russ, I would like your 3.45 ratio unit with a limited slip. Please send me a personal message. I will be out racing this weekend but get right back to you. Can send the money PayPal friends and family etc. You can consider the unit sold if you'd like because I want it. I will take it. Best regards, Peter

The First thing is to have an untroubled mind. The Second thing is to know your purpose. Illigitimati Non Carborundum