• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dallas Area 02’s

Art5

Howdy all, bought a little fixer upper '73 2002, love to ask a local (ideally Frisco or Dallas) some questions to make sure I’m not making some huge mistakes early.

Edited by Art5

There are a handful of 02rs in the Dallas /  Ft Worth area that can help you out.  Not sure how often they area on the FAQ though.  I can PM you a few names and contacts.  Lots of us 02rs down here in the Austin area and a good number in the Houston area as well.  

Greg 

• Like 1

"To my way of thinking, the 2002 is one of modern civilization's all-time best ways to get somewhere sitting down. - Car and Driver Magazine April,1968 

Terrific!  I’m all ears.  We’ve stripped it down to the steel primed with etching and are starting to bondo and cut some rust out.  So love to chat w someone about a few things like replacing the AC, etc..

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Upcoming Events

• Supporting Vendors