• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NOS Yokohama AVID T4 185/70 13 Tires FREE

JohnS

Price: $100
Location: FREE for pick-up at the Bay Area Swap & Show at the Brisbane Marina on July 13th in Brisbane California.

Description:

SOLD GONE 

FREE NOS (and I mean old) pair of Yokohama AVID T4 185/70 R13 Tires.  FREE for pick-up at the Bay Area Swap & Show at the Brisbane Marina on July 13th in Brisbane California.

These tires are new, but were produced back in November of 2003 (so over 20 years old).  New, never mounted.  Always kept in cool dry storage.  The rubber is in good shape, not dry and cracked.  They could easily be mounted as a spare.  Maybe a man cave piece, art installation, rollers for painting your car... If anyone wants them I'll bring them to Brisbane, otherwise dump.

They look sort of dirty, but it's mostly the original waxy/soapy coating from the manufacturer that hasn't been washed off yet.  I didn't want to get them all wet.

These tires were my favorite back when they were still produced.  Went through many sets of them.  Was bummed out when they stopped making them.  FREEEEE!

Yoko1.jpg

Yoko2.jpg

Edited by JohnS
GONE FOR FREE
  • Like 1

'73tii Inka 🍊

'74tii Fjord 🏄‍♂️