• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FREE used pair of Yakima Surf Racks for the 2002.

JohnS

Posted (edited)
Price: $1
Location: Bay Area Swap & Show, July 13th 2024 at the Brisbane Marina in Brisbane California

Description:

I'm offering up this pair of used Yakima Surf Racks that fit the 2002 for FREE at the upcoming Bay Area Swap & Show at the Brisbane Marina in Brisbane California on July 13th 2024.

I recently took these off of my car because I scored a brand new set.  These are still fully functional but are used.  I used them for surfing, windsurfing, hauling lumber, plywood, bedframes, etc.  Very Heavy Duty.  The first two pictures are of the old racks that I want to get rid of.  The last picture is of the new set on my car so you can see the gutter mounts they use.  Same exact racks except for the pads.  The locks on the old racks are unlocked.  I'm still looking for the keys.   One really nice feature is that these racks fit in the standard 2002 trunk.  Free to whoever snags them.  Thanks,

John GONE!!!

YakimaRack1.jpg

YakimaRack2.jpg

YakimaRackNewSet.jpg

Edited by JohnS
  • Like 1

'73tii Inka 🍊

'74tii Fjord 🏄‍♂️