• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

24th Annual Show and Swap video

nomalt

Trying my hand at video, so some parts are kinda rough. But check out some of yesterday's cars:

• Like 2

1974 BMW 2002

1989 BMW 325is

2011 Toyota RAV4 v6

Hi--

Thanks for posting!  While you may not think of this as "professional", it does a good job of answering the question from non-car people "what did you see at your show"?  I hope to see more photos & videos soon; Bob Yee has already posted and I noticed a Le Pit videographer hanging around most of the day.

Larry

Larry Ayers

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

’73 Malaga— first car, now gone

'74tii Malaga

Le Pit posted their video up on their YouTube channel and it is amazing! 

• Like 1

1974 BMW 2002

1989 BMW 325is

2011 Toyota RAV4 v6

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/13/2024 at 4:38 PM, Derek D said:

Is there anymore beside this yearly swap meet in the bay area?

Well, Not the 49-Mile Drive (NT49MD) is due to appear on 14 December.  While it's still in imaginative planning stages right now I anticipate another rally within the confines of the City and County of San Francisco, following a course to explore some of the unique features (well, these might also be called the eccentricities) of the City by the Bay.  Details to follow...

Larry

Larry Ayers

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

’73 Malaga— first car, now gone

'74tii Malaga

• Upcoming Events

• Supporting Vendors