• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Legends Of The Autobahn -   - 08/15/2024 08:00 AM

• Administrators

Event Title: Legends Of The Autobahn

Event Location: 
Event Author: steve k.
Event Date: 08/15/2024 08:00 AM

Legends Of The Autobahn® is an all-German marque Concours d’Elegance held in beautiful Seaside, California on Thursday, August 15. Legends is hosted by the BMW Car Club of America, the Mercedes-Benz Club of America, and the Audi Club of North America. The annual concours events offer both corral and judged areas, awards for all three featured marques, and an open class for all other German-made cars. The show field also features displays from manufacturers, sponsors, and vendors. Each year, the concours draws hundreds of cars and thousands of spectators that fill the show field. Spectators are regularly greeted by rare and historically significant models, as well as factory-prepared specials. The Legends Of The Autobahn® concours has become a national sensation among German car enthusiasts with widespread coverage in the automotive media. In 2011 the event gained international recognition with the North American debut of the BMW 328 Hommage concept car. In 2012 we saw the debut of BMW’s Zagato Z4 Roadster concept, and in 2014 we saw the unveiling of the highly-anticipated M4 GTS concept car and we are eager for more debuts in the coming years.

https://legendsoftheautobahn.org/

Legends Of The Autobahn

Get your 2002 FAQ merchandise from 2002FAQ Store

Dammit, all the good shows are on the west coast... 3K miles away. Maybe I should consider moving... nah, hurricane season is firing up, I'll have enough excitement for a few months.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Hacker of many things... master of none.

Gunther March 19, 1974. Hoffman Motors march 22 1974 NYC

11 hours ago, OldRoller said:

Dammit, all the good shows are on the west coast... 3K miles away. Maybe I should consider moving... nah, hurricane season is firing up, I'll have enough excitement for a few months.

Man up and drive Barry LOL.  At least go halfway across to MidAmerica next year....

• Like 1

On 7/29/2024 at 5:10 PM, steve k. said:

How many 2002s will be at LoTA this year? Are you being judged or on display? 

Steve K. 

gonna be a bit bigger this year is my guess based on the venue prob 1000+ cars in the show and 5000+ people attending

18' Racing Yellow 911 GT3
71' Agave Green 2002
10' Silver Landcruiser 200 series
10' White Landcruiser Prado 150 series

On 7/31/2024 at 8:53 AM, Dave919 said:

At least go halfway across to MidAmerica next year....

Sadly I was not ready for MidAmerica or the Vintage this year, but I will be there next year! 

• Like 1

Hacker of many things... master of none.

Gunther March 19, 1974. Hoffman Motors march 22 1974 NYC

We average 45-50 judged BMWs each year, this year we have 52.  This venue has more room and is where the event used to be held in conjunction with Concorso in 2007-09 as I recall.  The PG Golf Course wanted more money unfortunately but this show will be great.

HBChris

`73 3.0CS Chamonix, `69 2000 NK Atlantik

`70 2800 Polaris, `79 528i Chamonix