• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

W&N body panel remnants.

Price: $50

Description:

Up for sale are these panels I purchased and cut up to use portions of. They are easy to ship. I can break up the set or sell the lot.  50 bucks for the lot. 10 for each piece.  They are rear fender left and right al g w rear wheel well left and right. Also left and right rear quarter panel. Again all are cut partially.  IMG_3420.thumb.jpeg.162b5252b39f5b6e1fe685bcf612c030.jpeg

IMG_3419.jpeg

IMG_3418.jpeg

IMG_3417.jpeg

IMG_3416.jpeg

• Like 1

back home waiting for a total to send. please send your pp info as well. my shipping is,

If Postal
Ed Jenkins 
PO Box 445
Clinton, WA 98236

If ground-UPS/FedEx
Ed Jenkins 
6319 Wilson Place
Clinton, WA 98236

shipping is expensive. all of a sudden it is $106 for unknown use of metal parts. what is Pirateship.com? is it less expensive? i want the parts but? not your problem but hope there is a less expensive way. 

Pirates it is and living on an island it seems all the more appropriate. i have given my physical address again as pirates appears to be ground. i have looked and can not find your pp info? thanks for the extra work.

If ground-UPS/FedEx
Ed Jenkins 
6319 Wilson Place
Clinton, WA 98236