• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Lug centric wheel spacers

I'm sure this is a simple answer, but any idea regarding a source for 12.5mm, 4x100 lug centric spacers? Everything I find that is greater than 5mm is hub centric. Searched the inter webs, this forum, etc. 

Thanks,

Dennis 

This is what I used. Cut to length, one sleeve in each spacer hole. Worked great. Amazon, $9.49

6063 Aluminum Round Tube, 300mm Length 15mm OD 12mm Inner Dia Seamless Aluminum Straight Tubing 2 Pcs

Almost all of the spacers that I've come across have 15mm ID lug holes, hub centric or not.

Edited by Shagnasty P. Snaggletooth
Additional info

Did you try IE?

https://www.iemotorsport.com/product/4x100-wheel-spacers-thin-10mm/

Theres a reason the spacers switch to hub centric at 12mm.. and IF you need hub centric comes down to your wheels.

IIRC, you can use a hub centric spacer with lug centric wheels, but shouldn’t use lug centric spacers with hub centric wheels…

If you only want lug centric— you can stack 2x 6..35mm?

Edited by visionaut

Where we goin’? … I’ll drive…
There are some who call me... Tom too         v i s i o n a u t i k s.com   

As long as the hub centering ring doesn't interfere with anything, it's kinda moot.

If you can match the hub on your wheels, for example, then the spacer at least is centered on the wheel.

t

• Like 1

"I learn best through painful, expensive experience, so I feel like I've gotten my money's worth." MattL

If the spacer is hub-centric but loose and wonky on the lug studs, you have to rely on the conical ends of the lugs to center the wheel. This works sort of ok, but personally, not ok. I'll keep my spacers centered by the method I mentioned earlier. It's really the only way to ensure that it's right, for me anyway.