• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Oh my Barney had a cow...... eeaw eeeaw O

Interesting — isn’t that what we politely say instead of “WTF”! 😳

Obviously loved! I thought perhaps the owner wouldn’t paint the engine compartment, or wouldn’t make the seats purple. Wrong again!

Best regards,

Steve

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1976 2002 Polaris, 2742541 (original owner)

1973 2002tii Inka, 2762757 (not-the-original owner)

It looks like a very nice NK, would love to own it, the purple paint would fit in up here in husky country, don't worry about the color look at the condition of the car. Those 02 pilots who haven't had the chance to drive a NK you're missing a great driving car IMO.

• Like 1

If everybody in the room is thinking the same thing, then someone is not thinking.

George S Patton 

Planning the Normandy Break out 1944

Steve, I think with a color like that you’ve *got* to do the interior in a similar vein!  However I was surprised when I opened the BAT link - it appears it might have been done in period, I was expecting blinged out Recaros or similar. 

• Like 1

1987 E28 535is -- Buttercup

1974 2002tii -- Pretty Penny

1994 E34 M5 -- Horehund

2001 E36/7 M Roadster -- Shaggy

I like it a lot, I would redo the interior black with the black-and-white check in the center of the seats like on my Baur… but the garage is fullIMG_9292.thumb.jpeg.7c207e8b91d8a7dca5dcd670b8694ecc.jpeg

• Like 5

Don’t let the fear of what could happen

make nothing happen…

I'm a sucker for purple- I'd drive that. 

Hell, at the price it's at now, I'd buy that.

he says, bookmarking the auction.

t

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

"I learn best through painful, expensive experience, so I feel like I've gotten my money's worth." MattL

Wow, someone's put a lot of time effort and money into that, and hell of a lot of purple, with added orange peal. They even painted the bloody fuel tank! Guess they thought the original bristol grey was primer 🙂

2000Ti are proper rare beasts and a lot of fun, and seriously under valued/appreciated. Weird combo of sideloader and early sliding half shafts - didn't think that happened, but there's lots of weird anomolies on NKs as things were developed so it's possible.

Hope you win it Hal.

• Like 2

avaTour2.jpg.52fb4debc1ca18590681ac95bc6f527f.jpg

The drive train is beautiful! The rest is not so much. Someone needs to buy this and repaint it a factory color.

Reminds me of a guy in SF that used to drive around in his red e30 with red tinted windows, wearing a red pimp suit complete with giant brimmed red hat with a red feather!

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, 2002iii said:

The drive train is beautiful! The rest is not so much. Someone needs to buy this and repaint it a factory color.

Reminds me of a guy in SF that used to drive around in his red e30 with red tinted windows, wearing a red pimp suit complete with giant brimmed red hat with a red feather!

Maybe thats who inspired the song......I'm Blue!

• Haha 1

Why am I not surprised that's in Shelton lol! If I was looking for a 4 door car, 11/10 would buy. That thing is rad and I bet it will go low.

• Like 1

-Nathan
'76 2002 in Malaga (110k Original, 2nd Owner, sat for 20 years and now a toy)
'86 Chevy K20 (6.2 Turbo Diesel build) & '46 Chevy 2 Ton Dump Truck
'74 Suzuki TS185, '68 BSA A65 Lightning (garage find), '74 BMW R90S US Spec #2