• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1974 2002 5 speed for sale

Price: $17000

Description:

Hello- I am selling my BMW 2002.  It is in really good condition.  I bought the car so I could teach my kids how to drive a manual transmission and I just do not drive it enough to want to keep.   We did not put more than 200 miles on the car since we bought it.   The motor runs strong and it has dual  45 DCOE carbs.  The car was listed a couple of owners ago on BaT and here is a link to the original listing. I bought the car from the person who bought it off BaT.  The car also comes with a set of fiberglass fender flares and front spoiler.  I have not done anything to the car other than add new seatbelts and tune up the carbs.   The owner before me broke the key off in the original ignition switch and was not able to fix it so there is a new ignition switch just under the dash.  I am looking to get $17,000 obo.   I have a lot of current pictures and I am happy to send them to you.  

BRINGATRAILER.COM

Bid for the chance to own a 1974 BMW 2002 5-Speed at auction with Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage and classic cars online. Lot #41,536.

4.jpg

7.jpg

6.jpg

5.jpg

1.jpg

3.jpg

8.jpg