• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ISO: 72 and before 2002/1602, open to all models.

sappy

Price: $20000

Description:

Hello, my name is Dominic, I'm new to the 2002 scene, but have been eyeing getting one for a few years now! I'm looking for a well sorted car both visually and mechanically. I'm mainly searching for the colors, Florida, Agave, Manila, Tundra, Turf or Sahara! I'm located in the California Bay Area, and would heavily prefer a California car but I am open to traveling for the perfect spec by all means. If possible I'd like to stay under 20k but can negotiate. Thanks so much!
Best, 
Dominic

Edited by sappy
Changed color wants.

Whilst I'm no expert, but to give you an idea at or below $20K will get you just about any car close to your specifications. Example shown is fairly typical of vehicle condition and may or may not reflect true market values.  Personally I think this eBay car is $10K caveat being I have not seen it in person so who knows if it's worth more or less.  

See tag line below

WWW.EBAY.COM

Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for 1973 BMW 2002 Base at the best online prices at eBay! Free shipping for many products!

Edited by conkitchen

But what do I know

That's what I'm hoping for! I've seen that vehicle, wish it was a bit more in line with what I'm looking for as far as condition and color, though I do really dig the patina. Also agreed I'd say that's probably in the ball park of like 8.5-11.5 depending on the in person inspection, but it feels like nowadays prices are more subjective.

• 3 weeks later...