• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Two 1973 BMW 02's

20db02

Price: $5500

Description:

Two 1973 BMW 2002s

** 1. **Riviera 2589853**: - Decent overall condition - Complete, with slight front-end damage and typical rust - Comes with an extra nose clip and hood that are straight and rust-free - Equipped with AC - Has not been started (corroded battery cable).

2. **Malaga 2587576**: - Mostly a clean shell - Most engine bay components, suspension, diff, are in place, but no engine.

Both cars have a 4-speed transmission. I purchased them as my next project, but I’m too behind on my current one to devote time to these. I've spent very little time with them but I'll try to answer as many questions as possible. I'll post some essential photos, if you need more feel free to text me. **Important:** Please only contact me if you’re serious. I have clean Utah titles for both vehicles and would like them sold together. I’m open to parting them out if they don’t sell in a reasonable amount of time but i'd like to see at least one of them live another life. 

Thank you, 

David

435-225-2144

image.thumb.jpeg.0d2a661fabded617fbf8dd6f8c9595cd.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.6a7727b9e9dc88d8dfbd863ceef52a4f.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.496ce842bf39a99c12939ab923af9cb5.jpeg