• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CV boot part # ?

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Anybody have these part #s?

'79 320i CV boot

'71 2002 CV boot

SSF lists these as superceded to the same #, which was weird but I ordered them anyway, wrong part, it's just the rubber section, no flange, so they fit neither of the CV joints they also sent, which were correct...

Thanks,

Rich

Guest Anonymous

Only get the Lobro boot kits, they come complete with everything including the big 'paint can lid' cover that seals off the back side of the CV joint. They have the bright yellow cad plated metal flange that attaches the rubber boot to the cv joint, plus all the clamps, snap rings & grease.

BMW # 33 21 9 067 911

Lobro 300450 6153100387007

Quick stock 834-429

These are the '79 part, which have the bigger holes for the M10 bolts. But they work fine for the 02 as well, I've never had grease seep out when used with the M8 bolt joints. And these are cheap, like about under $15 each kit, where the 2002 Lobro stuff is probably not available.

// John