• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

'72 Fjord roller/tub FOR SALE

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Thanks for reading the post. The VIN of this 02 is 2532811. Sheet metal is clean, some bondo work on the rear panel. The only rusty pieces on the car are the passenger floor pan, and the spare tire tub. The tub might have some pinholes in it, but the passeneger side tub has definately not rusted through. I miffed the drivers door when I was moving it to it's current resting place. All glass is intact, and most of the parts are too. The subframes are in very good working order, the engine is not, but is in the car. I took out the interior to look for rust, but I have the un-cut panels and good rear seat. No SPEAKER HOLES! THIS CAR IS VERY STRAIGHT. It rolled off the assembly line in Munich, Germany as an automatic, and was converted to a stick. This makes it a prime candidate for a 5-speed conversion as it has a larger tranny tunnel. Anyone in california could score a great deal on a track car! Do you want the subframes, engine, door panels, trunk lid, doors, hood, or everything all together? If you want anything for CHEAP, please email me.

Thanks,

Elliot in Santa Rosa, CA 95401

Guest Anonymous

i have a friend in long beach whos mechanic backed his car into a pole??so he is on the great search for a tub.he will take if the price is right.his name is kevin-e-mail me for his phone #-David