• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ok update on my problem, well the extra ground from the

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

alternator took care of the melting, the dying problem was kind of funny I hooked the resistor wire, to the wrong connector on the fuse box(all my notes are gone) so when you hit the lever the car would stay running, so after I figured that out I moved the connector to the right place and bingo car starts and runs (idles). I just took a 10 mile shakedown run the first drive in like 3 months, felt great. Ok now some observations.

I would like to tank the guys who gave me some pointers.

Also after the 5speed conversation, the next best things is the big radiator wow what a diference.

Next if you own a Tii learn to work on it yourself, I did all the work on this time adjustments to the pump and linkage , butterfly and let me tell you the thing has never run better or even idle better and it pulls hard. Ok enough rambling. cya