• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Time to confess... (nt)

dubois

Guest Anonymous

I've got a '99 and I get the happy grins everyday. Balance is my summation for the e36 M3. Great Power, Great Braking, Great Handling, right out of the box. I also think it has the last vestiges of the pre-Bangle BMW design.

Mark Buggy

'67 2000 CS

'99 M3 cab

Guest Anonymous

Balance is the right word. I will let you know more when I get my keys back from my wife!

Having owned several 02's makes you appreciate these E36's and in some way the 02's even more themselves. That's why I could never be 02 less, I would miss it way too much, but one of them has to go, I wish I could keep them all, but garage space is limited at the ranch, and it wouldn't be fair to Bacchus.

Michael

72 tii (alpina)

72 tii A4 (for sale)

98 M3 coupe

02 530ia

94 318i

93 525it

99 S-10

and two riding mowers!

Congrats, Michael! Great looking M3. Too bad you are going to sell the A4...

I feel your pain regarding the space problem. My problem increased by two this weekend with the arrival of the E21 from the shop and the purchase of a '97 E39 528iA. This brings the total to 7 cars with under-roof space for just four. The only one with a guaranteed place is the '02!

For the rest, it's become a game of automotive musical chairs.

HarryPR

BMWCCA #19290

Guest Anonymous

I had an E36 M3 a while back (Boston Green/Modena) and it was a great every day street cat. Right amt of power and balance. Be careful if you plan to track the car. There are some structural issues with the rear floor, etc., but if you plan on keeping it on the street it is a great ride. Now. Sell me the Alpina!

Guest Anonymous

You can get that anytime of the day, but not Bachus...Bachus will be only Bachus, this one is just another production car for the next 30 years...you should have stored it if you had to. I don't know how to let go of things that I have kept for long time, maybe I am a junkie ?

Anyhow, Good Luck with it...

I must confess to envy....you have a bunch of nice cars regardless. I am on my 1st BMW & would love to have a collection. So, I say bully for those of you who do have a nice collection..... Seriously, best wishes and enjoy. Maybe you could help me convince my wife to convert our everyday cars to BMW's. She thinks of BMW's as $$$$ playthings. I think a well-cared-for BMW would also provide a lot of value over time. I am thinking of the longevity of the engines and other components, right?? I don't need to preach to the choir, though.

'75 Sahara 2002 Dieter (sold)

'14 Blazing Red Metallic Mini Cooper

'73 Sahara 2002 Franz