• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Somebody's going to get screwed by mcintosh7208....

winstontj

I was hoping someone would do that.... I've been checking the listing over & over.... it's hard to watch someone get screwed when you know they're going to buy a 2002... anyone with that kind of money has to be totally excited about the car & it's going to be such a negative first experience!

'79 & '80 Vespas, R75/6 + R90/6 (and a Triumph), '76 IH Scout II

E36 

'71 VIN: 2574356 - Nevada, Sunroof, RUST and a really nice '76

in the ad, and Its in Naperville, Il, not New Britain CT-so that tells you where it at least WAS at some point. Like I said, he went to the address listed in the white pages (online) under the name and there was nothing but crows

I saw that, but who's to say he isn't still in Naperville or New Lenox? There's clearly a couple white cars parked in front of his house at the time that picture was taken. The digital pics in the ad appear to be taken relatively recently.

Perhaps someone that lives in the area can swing by to take a look. How funny would it be to see the look on his face! Tell him you're bidding on it right now and wanted to stop by to take a look. When he asks how you found the car, just play innocent and simply tell him you looked it up on the internet. :)

Jason

1974 Malaga 2002 daily driver

what i really like is how everything is represented as E for excellent even the exhaust. this picture just cracks me up tho, he rates the exhaust as E and also says I HAVE INSPECTED THIS VEHICLE FOR EXTRA PAINT AND IT HAS NONE,

and u can totally see overspray and holes in the muffler, what a scammer.

post-272-13667560198112_thumb.jpg

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again, but life goes on

Here's a '76 that was recently listed on Ebay. It's not perfect, and the seller doesn't try to pretend it is. I'd personally feel much more comfortable buying a car as well documented as this one. $2800 seems like a fair price for such an unmolested, rust-free car.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/BMW-2002-VERY-NICE-1976-BMW-2002-ALL-ORIGINAL-NEVER-RESTORED_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ42601QQitemZ4590885790QQrdZ1

Jason

1974 Malaga 2002 daily driver