• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Car names. Let's hear 'em.

Madvibes

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Anonymous

I was calling it the Ultimate Driving Machine, which was funny when it was 1/2 primer, missing most of the trim and had mismatched wheels. Now that it looks halfway decent, that seems pretentious. Then again...

Guest Anonymous

Hey Mitch, Welcome to 2002 ownership. You will have to come down and hang out with the Dayton contingent of 02'ers. In the summer I will throw the 2nd annual birthday party for my car, so consider yourself invited. I'd like to see your car and get to meet you. Yours looks nice for approx. $2000. Best of luck to you. --- Jim_75Sahara

My daughters named my tii, "the sandbox," it's a sahara tii. My oldest daughter wanted me to give it herwhen she turned 16. I gave her the 73 Bavaria for her to drive instead. Kids just don't understand that tii toyz are for grownups...

Gordon

74 tii (many mods)
91 318i M42

07 4Runner

which stands for Brian's Adorable Baby Bimmer. This is what we named it when we were teenagers and has remained that name ever since I bought it from his parents after he was killed in an accident. This car shall live on forever!

'74 2002 Megasquirted!