• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Well....My car got totaled tonight.

PSloan

shit man, sorry to hear that. im assumming your gonna just sell it for parts now, i mean its not like its worth fixing it because you could just buy another 2002 for the price of fixing THAT. if you could spare the engine IF its not demolished you could buy a rolling 02 and drop the engine in it.

good luck

OH MY WORD!

While it does suck bigtime, you are right that it could have been a tragedy. Your 02 gave it's life for you to continue on. If it does go to the great wrecking yard in the sky, make sure you save at least one piece to carry on its spirit in your new car.

Steve J

72 tii / 83 320is / 88 M3 / 08 MCS R55 / 12 MC R56

& too many bikes

Awful!

Well, u can get a roundlight car now! ;-)

Do go to the doctor -- sometimes an injury is not immediately noticeable.

Good luck,

Ray

Ray

Stop reading this! Don't you have anything better to do?? :P
Two running things. Two broken things.

So very sorry to hear about the wreck. Having said that, this morning my friend, you have a smile on your face and a song in your heart. You sir, are able to sit up and take nourishment. It is one of the prime indicators of well being. You walked away!

You are also fortunate because you get to do another '02. Timing may not be right and it may frustrate you for a bit but...So what are your plans for your new car? If I can assist with any available parts, please let me know.

You will always remember your car fondly. It protected you from harm. Cherish the memory, tell stories about and what you did in it. get another one! Onward!

let's talk straight talk about the car! :-) Before you decide to total it, or at least not repair it, I'd like for you to think about how much this car means to you. Doesn't matter about pre-wreck condition, whether it's a roundie or a square. Do you love the car?

Ok, I'm stubborn, and I accept challenges that others might laugh at, but I'd probably keep the car and rebuild the front end and make the car better than before the wreck.

You don't think it can be done?...Ha! Ha! Take a look at Hugo when I found him in a salvage yard! Iv'e never posted this pic before, so it's gonna surprise some of you, since you all know what Hugo looks like now!

Anyway, don't throw away that option (to repair your '02) so quickly.

For sure, get as much out ($$) of the drunk driver as you can.....I hope your car was appraised!...If not, get busy with documentation of it's "true value"......

Good luck,

John

post-197-13667561236009_thumb.jpg

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

John Weese

'72tii "Hugo"

'73tii "Atlantik"

'74 '02 "Inka"

'76 '02 "Malaga"

'72tii engine VIN 2760081 - waiting on a rebuild

"Keep your revs up and watch your mirrors!"

Guest Anonymous

Dam bro that sucks but the key is your OK. At least you hadent just swaped out that engine. Well remember a nice lawsuit will get that roundie resto car finished. Firght with the insurance comapny about the value of the car and hey she was your daily ride.

Glad to hear your ok

Sam Schultz