• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mike, Karl, Jim.. 1970 2002 on ebay..Columbus, Ohio owner..

Timmer

The shock tower repair on the '70 makes we wonder about the rest of the body.

b3_1.JPG

Also, it has a few other minor issues but could still be a nice driver and it certainly looks good in the pictures. Could be a good deal if the price doesn't go too high.

That '73 (Ebay # 4604750717) actually looks pretty good for a parts car, especially in Ohio!

Thank goodness I don't find either one even remotely tempting...

Karl

Listen. Think. Share. Act. Repeat.

Karl,

That's a good point, the shock tower repair. A close up look would determine the quality of work on that repair and what other concerns there could be. It does appear to be '74-'76 2002 nose panel also but the car still looks pretty presentable, agreed though, on watching the bidding. My first 2002 was a red 1970, automatic, I bought in the fall of 1984 from a local BMW dealer ( John Holtz BMW ), my only automatic 2002 out of the 8 I've had. Well, 61 degrees yesterday, rain overnight, rain to wet snow today ( about 2 inches ) and it's now about 30 degrees. I received the armrest trim pieces for my 2000 earlier this week, Neil got them from german ebay. They are the front driver and passenger door upper chrome caps, I had to dremel the driver side just a bit in order for it fit into the slot, they are reproductions but are nice.

Tim

'69 2000

Tim, I just looked at the ad for the 1970 2002 on EBay. Don't know who that is, but it looks OK to me as long as the price stays reasonable. Too bad a divorce forced a sale. My '02 just got a new battery and a dashlight replacement. Soon, the seats will get restuffed!! I still need to ride in a NK just so that I can say that I have done it. Only one I have ever seen is Karl's. BMW's were rare in the Cincinnati/Dayton area until the debut of the 320i. JIM

'75 Sahara 2002 Dieter (sold)

'14 Blazing Red Metallic Mini Cooper

'73 Sahara 2002 Franz

Guest Anonymous

Karl, I'll check my email. The car I was talking about here (seller not responding) is the white ohio car on ebay. That's not yours right? Yours is the Malaga if I am correct.

Aaron,

I sent you an email this morning explaining my delay and just sent you another email with all the details. The price certainly won't be any lower than what I sent in my last email. Email may seem instantaneous but my family time is still more important than selling a car.

Karl

Tim,

Is that the correct gurge cluster for that year? I never saw one with chrome rings like that...

Was nice here in NJ for a week or so, got the '69 out once before it got cold and snowed again.

Mark