• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Why join BMWCCA?

Lorfjord

members. Although not many ' 02ers take their cars to the dealer for service, many do give 10% discounts on service. I put my CCA sticker right behind the 'B' pillar in the lower corner of the window. Others probably have other favorite placements. Also, ROUNDEL is an excellent mag. We're active in our local chapter activities, and enjoy the comraderie w/ fellow (and gal) Bimmer owners/enthusiasts. Been to 5 O'Fests and they're a good time as well.

especially when you go to Munich and pick up that brand new BMW and drive it straight to the Nurburgring, all members get up to $1500 back (depending on model). Well you don't have to take European Delivery, but that is the cheapest way to buy a new BMW.

The Roundel is an excellent magazine which I religiously read cover to cover, well except for the racing result coverage. There are also the club events that are fun to attend.

FAQ Member # 91

Driver's Ed...I think this is the best reason to be a BMWCCA member. You get to take your car on many different famous race tracks, get a personal instructor who teaches you how to drive a car at speed, and all this for a bargain price tag too! It's fun and safe and a great way to see what a BMW feels like in it's proper environment.

The magazine, Roundel would probably be my second best reason. It's good and full of great tech advice....although it's main emphasis is on the newer late model bimmers and not so much on vintage ones.

'03 BMW Z4 3.0i

’89 BMW 325is

'80 Mercedes-Benz 300SD
'20 GMC Sierra 1500 SLT

Guest Anonymous

Its a great mag (national), writers like mike self and "The Hack Mechanic" are old school BMW guys. yes you have to wonder though a bunch of new car stuff but it makes you relise how great our cars are. Once your a member your also part of a local chapter, there are great events for new and old cars. you will meet a lot of cool people in the local area.

Sam

Greensboro, NC area cordinator

when you go to Munich and pick up that brand new BMW and drive it straight to the Nurburgring, all members get up to $1500 back (depending on model). .

So there's one good reason.

Unless your Military and you get on average 3300due to you are already there and sales tax is nil.

Oh you forgot you have the great net work of fellow owners and magazine subscripton.

in addition to the great magazine and the discounts, there are many more old BMW guys and gals in the club that you would think. many of the members of our chapter, The Blue Ridge Chapter in VA, are former 2002 owners. we have lots of E28s in our chapter but also many new car owners. we just had our annual dinner and it was a great time.

i am the chapter secretary so i am involved in organizing drives and charity events too. my wife and i have made many friends in the club.

'74 turkis 2002ti(-i)