• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mid America 02 fest...whos all going??

bmwman

How many people are going to the 02 fest in Arkansas this April? I was thinking about going but i dont know if i want to make the trip from ohio. Is there anyone else thinking about going down from ohio?? Maybe we can get a group together to drive down. I have to make sure my 02 is in great shape before i make the trip and that takes money which i dont have alot of right now:):):):)

I'll be there, from OK, in my "new" '76. I'll be caravan-ing with a buddy from OKC... he'll be driving a *sick* e30 turbo, but he's got an '02 turbo in the works, too, so he should be qualified...

JJ

'76 Sahara

Ireland/TEP/Bilstein suspension mods

Currently for sale

-------------------

in the end she will surely know... i wasn't born to follow

I'm in Arkansas myself. There should be a great turnout this year. If you've never been to Eureka Springs, Arkansas it's a place worth going to even if 2002's aren't involved. It's gonna be a blast!

Budweiser...It's not just for breakfast anymore.

Avatar photo courtesy K. Kreeger, my2002tii.com ©

I'm in Jefferson CIty, MO....I'm going to try to make it. I've got a page long list of things to do before I feel safe enough to make the trip..

I'll meet up with the folks comming from north of me on 44 if interested.

I've missed the past 5 events that were practically in my back yard!

Brian

I'm driving down from Minneapolis, 11hours 45 minutes from the hotel to home. It's about 700mi. Last year I literally took the car cover off, filled up and drove down. It was my 02s first trip out of the garage since October the year before. Hopefully the weather will be better for the trip down and back. Last year was 30mph winds. Add that to 4500RPM and I averaged 14MPG. I can usually get low to mid-low 20s on the highway.

I hear fuel injection calling!

Hey Doug: If you're ever up in the Dayton/Cincinnati area, look us up and we can all get together. Mike Self, Karl Hendrickson, Ray Daley, & quite a few others are in this area. We'd be happy to meet you if you come up here to visit family or friends. Mike could show you Ludwig, Johannes, & Wolfgang. I could show off Dieter. I cannot go to that event in April, but I will go to the V at the V in NC in late May. O'fest is close to us this year, so I am going to that too.

'75 Sahara 2002 Dieter (sold)

'14 Blazing Red Metallic Mini Cooper

'73 Sahara 2002 Franz