• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Beautiful Inka leaving Cambria, Cal. Fri nite, anybody here?

InkaSteve

Went to Cambria for the long weekend (central Calif. coast) Saw a beautiful Inka '02 with flared fenders going southbound on Hwy 1 leaving Cambria around 5 PM. Just wondered if it was someone from this board.

1b95bef1f62236d28b4ef76ceed578420_mid.jpg

looked like David Wong's, went by too fast to get a good look.

Steve

Steve

Sm2o.jpg

1974 Inka 1802 Touring, New Daily Driver

1976 Inka 2002 Original Owner (adopted by Scott B.)

My Roundies are bigger than yours

Yep... that was me and the little boy...

Did a SFO-LAX-PSP-SFO kind of weekend. PCH 1 was a blast! Saw some seals hanging out on the beach, got blown away by a brand new six, lots of little hand waves and nice words at the gas stops. Car ran great. JP Cadoux at A1 Imports in San Rafael is a GENIUS. The dual 45's ran with no flat spots, just a wee bit of pops and no backfires! Never been this smooth before. Got about 19 mpg but I did about 85+ most of the way. Think I got it up to 110 at one point.

'74 Inka 02

Guest Anonymous

Hello David

Is there a web page with your cars photos and specs, and if not could you maybe send me some details: it is beautiful.

Thanks

Ivica

Los Gatos, Ca

alpinaturbo@yahoo.com

I wasn't in my Inka, in my stealth black Highlander (couldn't see me) Saw some of the same Elephant Seals, beautiful Pacific ocean and shoreline over the weekend.

Ryan, No I didn't see anyone around your car when you were in SB Fri Morning..Did something happen to it? hope not.

Steve

Steve

Sm2o.jpg

1974 Inka 1802 Touring, New Daily Driver

1976 Inka 2002 Original Owner (adopted by Scott B.)

My Roundies are bigger than yours