• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bay Area 02 Swap & Show, May 20, 2006

ingraham

Ordered the little bumpers and hood spreaders from La Jolla but have not received. I'll take you up once the stuff gets here.

I also got a bit crazy and ordered a Shrick 304 with an adj. timing gear! Maybe that will cure my S14 sickness!

dw

'74 Inka 02

When you use a picture of my car on the home page of your site, It makes it a little hard for me to avoid signing up.

s%26s5-group.jpg

Here is my attempt at a panoramic shot last year:

panorama2.jpg[/img]

Steve

Sm2o.jpg

1974 Inka 1802 Touring, New Daily Driver

1976 Inka 2002 Original Owner (adopted by Scott B.)

My Roundies are bigger than yours

I signed up.

This is assuming my car survives the Alpine 500. I don't know if I will shoot for the triple crown of the grand tours this year. (Alpine/SoCalTT/Melee)

Steve J

72 tii / 83 320is / 88 M3 / 08 MCS R55 / 12 MC R56

& too many bikes

This is assuming my car survives the Alpine 500.

What? Survives? You mean the Alpine 500 isn't a 500 mile drive through the trees?

(BTW, I missed out this year.)

~Vroomer

1969 BMW 2002

1972 BMW 3.0 CS

2003 BMW Z4 3.0i

2007 Jeep Wranger X with all the trimmings

When you are driving the car everyday to and from work, then you go and do the Melee at 1000 or so miles with quite a bit of dirt roads, and then some single day events over less than glass smooth roads, and then 500 miles up and over and back and over and back and down the Sierras...well, yes. I DO mean survive.

Although we put it up on the lift and the only thing we found wrong(6 months after the Melee) was that one of the shifter bushings had left the building.

Steve J

72 tii / 83 320is / 88 M3 / 08 MCS R55 / 12 MC R56

& too many bikes