• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This was spotted in Sydney Australia

TMK-001

and that's one alternative to an early rear short bumper! You're right about the wheels - those bottle caps would fit under standard arches and just look silly hidden in those massive cheeks.

would make a great track or rally car. Hmm, I wonder what's sitting under that bonnet.

avaTour2.jpg.52fb4debc1ca18590681ac95bc6f527f.jpg

I have some detective work in progress, will report back later!

The Peak sticker on the back window is for a company that is huge in Syndey from BMW modding - I have a friend of a friend that knows someone who knows a lot about what happens there ;-) :-D

I have those Bottlecaps and I hate them... (trying to get a set of 15x7" rims like Alpinas - but having trouble :-()

Todd

toddsig05.jpg

I have some detective work in progress, will report back later!

The Peak sticker on the back window is for a company that is huge in Syndey from BMW modding - I have a friend of a friend that knows someone who knows a lot about what happens there ;-) :-D

I have those Bottlecaps and I hate them... (trying to get a set of 15x7" rims like Alpinas - but having trouble :-()

Todd

Lemme know when u find an extra set of those Alpinas, or the H&B's, HarryPR won't sell me his!

;-)

Cheers,

Ray

Ray

Stop reading this! Don't you have anything better to do?? :P
Two running things. Two broken things.

It was for sale a while back on carpoint.com.au advertsied at 20k if i remember correctly. I believe it had Alpina bits and pieces on it but wasnt a real Alpina. I was wondering what happend to that car :-)

6780296635_13fa58faa3_b.jpg

72tii - Whitey

74 - Blacky

Apparently australia does have a real alpina. Its in perth though... I saw it on a german site and it looks immaculate. Its polaris w/superlites...

The Sydney car had an a4 setup and thats about all i remember. i could be wrong though. I am remembering this from ages ago when Eyals car wasnt even finished and i wasnt even posting on the forum! lol

6780296635_13fa58faa3_b.jpg

72tii - Whitey

74 - Blacky