• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Met a new O2er today

Benetton

So my sister and i swapped cars today. I was driving her e30 318is and she had my 2002. We met at to the local Big 5 and when we walked to our cars and went to unlock the door we heard, "excuse me miss". There was a guy waiting in his truck to ask the Whoever drove the 02 some questions. So my sister immediatley goes " it's his" and we start talking. He said he just bout a 75 and that its its hard to find parts and how he needs to rebuild his engine. I tell him parts are actually pretty easy to come by, and how logging on to Bmw2002faq is a must. We part ways after our short conversation, but the i still have that feeling that you get when you meet another 02er. I've told many people about this website, referred a couple people who called griots wanting to buy my dads car, but ive never seen any of them post. This guy was contemplating selling his car because he cant find parts. Brian Capp i gave him your name for the engine rebuild ( he spun a bearing) so does that get me a discount on my body work? =D

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again, but life goes on

WHY THE HELL ARE YOU TELLING US THIS, DO YOU THINK ANY ONE GIVES A SHIT?

someone put an end to this shit or at least tell us who it is. the kids excited about his car and the board and you want to ridicule him?

who can see the ip's? this board is becoming overun with douchebags

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

**** hammer.gifhammer.gifIT'S BIMMERTIMEhammer.gifhammer.gif ****

bimmerfest_2006_banner.gif

........................... Click here to Link to FAQ Bimmerfest Thread ........................

]

Just ignore him.... there are lots and lots of us that really give a S###..

Good story. It is always fun talking with another 02 owner.

Steve

Steve

Sm2o.jpg

1974 Inka 1802 Touring, New Daily Driver

1976 Inka 2002 Original Owner (adopted by Scott B.)

My Roundies are bigger than yours

Before the switch to the new faq and the loss of many long respected 02' disciples, posts like that made up a good chunk of what was here. IMO just going through all the strictly mechanical and "will these wheels fit" questions gets very boring. Keep in mind that many people here are friends and enjoy personal stories, its what holds the fact together. Otherwise it would just be cdeisel and the other knowledge pits spewing thier brains out to the new guys.

I give a shit.

Nice story, Its always great meeting other people that share the same interest. Unfortunatly you dont see many people around down here that do but when you find someone its awsome :-D

Tom

6780296635_13fa58faa3_b.jpg

72tii - Whitey

74 - Blacky

Dont Hate the Player Hate the Game

sorry guys i had to reply, im ready for the board to switch to the format of others, where you have to log into post. My last three posts have had ridicule from "guests". I might just have to join the e30 board r3vand ditch this one.

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again, but life goes on

....any kind of name. Then register under another name after you've worn that one out. I seriously doubt that requiring registering will have any effect. Best advice: it's the Internet and you have to either a) grow thick skin or B) learn to ignore the jerks.

I wish people were more respectful or knew when to let a topic go......but alas....'tis not to be.

Jerry

Jerry Curry

Salem, OR

-------------