• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Among all those bad 02'ers.

K-Swiss

A big thanks goes to Blunt. For selling me exactly what I asked for. Although it took nearly 3 weeks to show up I completly don't blame him for it since. He obviously controls Canada customs and US Post and Canada post. Also its so his fault that his seals don't fit exactly like originals but with a little effort they can be made to fit.... Anyways a huge not no thanks to Blunt... ITs not like he sold me what I asked for or anything.

NOTE!: Everything in this post must be taken with a huge grain of salt...

If more power is better then way too much is just enough.

"Why do it once when you can do it thrice!"

(nt)

is there a problem?? because if theres not please dont associate my name with some fucked up transaction. youve never heard a complaint about me on here or any other forum unless its my language

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

Guest Anonymous

Pa du problem dude.

I was just thanking you in a roundabout way for selling me exactly what I asked for. Just trying to add some humour after all carpet wars as of late. My only complaint(Nothing you can do about it really) is the lip on the trunk seal is very small. Maybe we can all ban together and hassle Mobile Traditions about it.

Cuddles,

K-Swiss

Pa du problem dude.

I was just thanking you in a roundabout way for selling me exactly what I asked for. Just trying to add some humour after all carpet wars as of late. My only complaint(Nothing you can do about it really) is the lip on the trunk seal is very small. Maybe we can all ban together and hassle Mobile Traditions about it.

Cuddles,

K-Swiss

The thing is if some of the 300 views this thread has had just skimmed over it they may come to the conclusion it took 3 weeks for me to get you your parts and when you got them they didnt fit. the fact is i shipped to canada as a favor to you and i did it the most economical way so i can keep the cost down.

i have a good sense of humor but im sick of this bickering and i dont want my name associated with it even in jest. i hope you understand my point here. i work hard to deliver good service so that when someone needs a part they will come to me again instead of being pissed off about how long it took

www.BluntTech.com
FAQ Supporting Vendor
 Sales@BluntTech.com

Guest Anonymous

I'm Sorry I offended you. I thought/ hope that people have the intelligence and insight to realize that I really an happy since you gave me exactly what I wanted in a timely matter at a great price.

So all that view this thread. Buy from Blunt. Hes a good guy that lets you stay at your house, Makes you great coffee, and steak, drink his beer and so on and so forth!

-Kirin

Guest Anonymous

I can completly understand and sympathize how it feels to have someone target something you worked very hard at to accomplish..

Check your Gmail.

I'm Sorry I offended you. I thought/ hope that people have the intelligence and insight to realize that I really an happy since you gave me exactly what I wanted in a timely matter at a great price.

So all that view this thread. Buy from Blunt. Hes a good guy that lets you stay at your house, Makes you great coffee, and steak, drink his beer and so on and so forth!

-Kirin

I think it is time for a group hug, break out the marshmallows and sing Kumbaya now...campfire_ani.gif

(this is a humorous attempt to lighten up a week of very weird posts)

I do enjoy this board, and everyone (well almost everyone) on it.

Steve

Steve

Sm2o.jpg

1974 Inka 1802 Touring, New Daily Driver

1976 Inka 2002 Original Owner (adopted by Scott B.)

My Roundies are bigger than yours