• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bimmerfest caravan will meet in Camarillo.

Pierre

We will leave our usual meeting spot at 7:00 sharp.

Take the Las Posas exit off the 101, take a right at the exit, and a left at the next light and park at McDonalds.

There are gas stations and several outlets for food and drink. It also convenient on and off-ramps.

Pierre

O==00==O

69 2002 (M20), 74 tii, 76 533i, 79 323i, 80 732i, 84 323i (S50) 91 318is, 96 318ti (S52), 97 Z3, 02 330i, 03 525iT, 02 R1150 RTP.
Auxiliary Lamp Brackets  Kamei Reproduction Front Air Dam

Nevermind, you guys are south of SB and I'm coming from the north. =[

~Vroomer

What is another 45 minutes to cruise with the gang?? C'mon you know you want to. Just leave home at 4:00 am and you can make it.

Steve

Steve

Sm2o.jpg

1974 Inka 1802 Touring, New Daily Driver

1976 Inka 2002 Original Owner (adopted by Scott B.)

My Roundies are bigger than yours

Vroomer, stop by my place in Santa Maria on the way down Sat AM and we'll take the back road (hwy 1 through Lompoc) on the way down to Santa Barbara.

G-Man

Alright!

We're looking at a 2 car caravan then. The Touring deal is on hold at the moment. Family issues and rear dif/"mystery noise" issues happened.

=[

~Vroomer

1969 BMW 2002

1972 BMW 3.0 CS

2003 BMW Z4 3.0i

2007 Jeep Wranger X with all the trimmings

Vroomer, stop by my place in Santa Maria on the way down Sat AM and we'll take the back road (hwy 1 through Lompoc) on the way down to Santa Barbara.

G-Man

**UPDATE**

Not getting the Touring. =[ The rust had made the car usafe. The rear body was no longer attached to the frame. *_*

So, I will just be bringing my 2002. G-Man, I can let my friend take my 2002 if you need someone to drive your Tii down... *wink* *wink*

~Vroomer

1969 BMW 2002

1972 BMW 3.0 CS

2003 BMW Z4 3.0i

2007 Jeep Wranger X with all the trimmings