• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BMW complete '73 Inka project... Pics & link

TMK-001

For those of you who are in the know, BMW have been ground up building a Inka 1973 2002Tii in a workshop in the forecourt of their head office. It has been completed in time for the 40 year anniversary of the '02 shape.

The car is manufactured from a very straight body and chassis and over 4000 parts still available from the BMW parts catalogue.

CLICK HERE for a link to the article on worldcarfans.com

Here are some pics:

5060331.002.mini2L.jpg

5060331.002.mini10L.jpg

5060331.002.mini16L.jpg

Thanks to BMW AG & worldcarfans.com for the pics! :-)

Enjoy!

Todd

toddsig05.jpg

I hope my car looks that nice! I have to get onto some parts from BLUNT... I have been busy and I had forgotten abot getting back to him :-( It has taken so long that the parts I wanted and couldnt afford have become parts I now want to fit before the car goes back together!

Wheels are onhold for the moment... I want everything, but I also have an awesome offer for a house, so I am caught between a rock & a hard place financially.... :-o

Todd

toddsig05.jpg

Thanks Todd! I hadnt seen the finished product and daaaaim does it look great! I really wish i had have kept thos Cromodora's off "bluey" now :-(

I agree with Tim, your car will look amazing and then with an s14 it will be amazing x2 :-P

How is she coming along? Still looking at around the 17th? Did you end up going to the CCV meeting? Ive been really busy and just flat out forgot to reply to your email. Sorry about that!

Hope your well mate! Looking forward to a GOR run the w.e your car is completed! :-D

Tom

6780296635_13fa58faa3_b.jpg

72tii - Whitey

74 - Blacky

I COMPLETELY FORGOT!! FARK! What a bastard I am!

I dunno when it will be done... painting it next week - I am prepping this weekend with them. Who knows beyond that.

GOR is a must. I have about 100 drives to do once I get the car back.

Todd

toddsig05.jpg

Those black & white coco mats are cool looking in there...I may have to get me a set of those!

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

John Weese

'72tii "Hugo"

'73tii "Atlantik"

'74 '02 "Inka"

'76 '02 "Malaga"

'72tii engine VIN 2760081 - waiting on a rebuild

"Keep your revs up and watch your mirrors!"

A set of cocoa mats are on my list, too, John!

That steering wheel looks mighty nice, too! Anyone got one of those for sale???

Delia

1973 2002tii - gone

Inka (aka "Orange Julius")

1974 2002tii - gone

Polaris (aka "Mae West")

1991 318is (aka) "O'Hara")

Brillantrot - High Visibility Daily Driver

BMW CCA #1974 (one of the 308)

deliawolfe@gmail.com

WOW that is so sweet!

The console seems to sit further underneath the dash than on most cars I've seen. This looks more "factory" and less "add-on" but mine stuck out a bit. I like this look! Removed mine but I might stick it back if it fit like this.

1963 Vespa VNB

1972 BMW 2002 - Sold :-(

1972 Porsche 911T - Sold :-(