• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Someone was talking about ford Falcons.. OT I know

AndyS

My next younger brother had a 1964 Falcoln in the later 1970's. Don't remember much about that car, only a few of us going to one of the many "cabin parties" at Alfred Tech., in Hornell, N.Y. and we went up there in his Falcoln. My second oldest brother went to Alfred in the 70's.

Tim

'69 2000

my first real car was a 63 1/2 rangoon red sprint.. 260,2 barrel, fake wood and wires. went through many sets of rear tires on the streets of wichita falls,texas. held its own against 283 chevys,corvair spyders,dodge darts...then came the mustang...game..set...match!!!

Guest Anonymous

My first car was a '64 white two door (non-hardtop), shifter busings were shot so we put in a floor shifter. 170 cid straight six was almost adequate. Drove that old car to Mexico and back, and up and down California before selling to a girlfriend who wrecked it.

Then came my beloved '65 Falcon Ranchero deluxe, 289 with C4 tranny. It hauled!

Just sold my '71 Ranchero (Torino based) and miss it already. But my BMW's keep me going.

Thanks for the memories!

Bill in Oakland

this is the had made console in my S/C car. Looks similar to yours!{option}
that's really sharp...and almost identical to the one i made for my 02....except for color and i built an armrest into mine...i'm working on another now using parts of a 320 console with the a/c vents for speakers grills...it's no telling what i'll end up with until the rest of the interiors back together