• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show us your Garage! you can see why I have only 1 02 (nt)

Paul7002

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My house has a 1-bay garage that I have taken over since I picked up the 02s over the past year. Wifey kindly relinquished it to me as long as I promise to clear the snow from her car...deal! The second 02 is out under a cover.

I have a 2-bay garage at the lake cabin but it is currently stuffed with boats. I am under orders to unload the biggest boat, which will open up a bay there. Here's a pic of that one.

9173.jpg

In a former life, I had an amazing 2.5-bay garage with a full basement, a full second floor windowed workshop, an attic, and an attached butcher shop and walk in fridge. I have since moved to a nicer area, but I sure wish I could have brought that garage with me.

67 Caribe 1600

76 Ceylon 2002

Well I now have 2 02's, but they both live on the street, the shed is too full of crap and a 17' boat to fit the cars in. He's a pic of me putting a motor in, when the boat was out - see what I mean. Beaner7102

post-455-13667563380056_thumb.jpg

1971 - 2002 RHD VIN 1653940. Agave (stock with Pertronix & 32/36 Weber) - "Cactus"

1972 - 1602 RHD VIN 1554408. Fjord (with 2L motor, 5spd & LSD - Weber 40/40 to come) - "Bluey"

1984 - E30 318i VIN WBAAK320208722176 - stock daily driver