• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show us your Garage! you can see why I have only 1 02 (nt)

Paul7002

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They say these are supposed to be TWO CAR garages. These houses were built in the 60's. Cars were BIG then. I have small cars and I still can't fit in two.

OK. I have it packed with cabinets and bikes, but that is only until I can take over the living room. Do you think my wife will buy the "iminent domain" argument?

Picturesupto9-16-05065.jpg

Steve J

72 tii / 83 320is / 88 M3 / 08 MCS R55 / 12 MC R56

& too many bikes

Andy:

I had an outage on the dual transponder for the left front anti-gravity drive (hence the floor jack). I think it may be the Fetzer valve. I gotta get some cotton balls and some 40 weight ball bearings. They get all mucked up.

Todd:

I started out riding and racing road. If I am having a good year and getting in a decent amount of miles, I like to hit the velodrome as well, but that is just for fun. I have dabbled in Mt riding since the first Stumpjumpers were out, but I am FAR from hard core. We usually just get in some off-season night rides in, but none in the last year! The most recent addition to the stable was a Santana tandem. That has been where I spend most of my riding time now. It has its' pro's and con's. Trying to decide on matching jerseys can be a real pain.

Yes, I did get to see the Tour of CA. Cool stuff. Pics of the peloton going over the same roads I ride.

Steve J

72tii

88M3

Colnago, Derosa, Bianchi, Lemond, Cannondale, Specialized, Trek, Santana.

Steve J

& too many bikes

I started out riding and racing road. If I am having a good year and getting in a decent amount of miles, I like to hit the velodrome as well, but that is just for fun. I have dabbled in Mt riding since the first Stumpjumpers were out, but I am FAR from hard core. We usually just get in some off-season night rides in, but none in the last year! The most recent addition to the stable was a Santana tandem. That has been where I spend most of my riding time now. It has its' pro's and con's. Trying to decide on matching jerseys can be a real pain.

Yes, I did get to see the Tour of CA. Cool stuff. Pics of the peloton going over the same roads I ride.

Steve J

72tii

88M3

Colnago, Derosa, Bianchi, Lemond, Cannondale, Specialized, Trek, Santana.

Cool, my dad and I started riding again after a few years break - we ride road, I dont get out anywhere near as much as dad - he is semi retired and tries to ride on average 30 miles a day.

I kept an eye on the Tour of CA because my mate rode it - I think he finished 7th overall... I was at the Australian Grand Prix (F1) on the weekend and they had a stand for Bianchi - they had the Liquigas Time Trial bike there - the bloke let me have a good look at it, WHAT AN AMAZING BIKE! About $11000USD worth of Carbon Fiber goodness!

Here is one garage:

16830USA_trip_in_GT40_second_lot_043.jpg

A double car garage with a work area and all the boys stuff there, bedroom and gym off the back - that is at my folks house. We have a thing for BMWs and other terrorably impractical cars! :-)

My place has no car in the garage right now, so it is just a blank area - bit boring!

Todd

toddsig05.jpg

It's cool if you have a riding partner that matches your style or pushes you harder.

I need to get back on the single bike to get my weight down(not a pretty sight in spandex). The sun was out today, so I may have to clean up the garage a bit more so I can at least break out the rollers.

Watching the peloton roll by was cool as all get out, but you couldn't tell who was who or what was happening. I'd still take off work for the afternoon to do it again.

What is that Micky D's car? It looks like some updated version of a 2CV.

Steve J

& too many bikes

I have put on about 10 pounds in the last month... and it is coming up to winter so there is no excuse.

The 'MCVAN' is a Nissan S Cargo - a 1.6 litre town van - payload of about 350kgs - it was a Japanese import from 1991. For an Auto it is pretty good around town!

toddsig05.jpg