• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Where to find a cool 02's screen saver?? Thanks (nt)

jctii

Download webshots and put all your 02 pics into it and then they will just scroll through like a slideshow. (i havnt used webshots for years so i dont know if its changed but i can only assume that it will be fine)

Cheers,

Tom

6780296635_13fa58faa3_b.jpg

72tii - Whitey

74 - Blacky

Go to this link: http://www.francisscott.com/~bmw2002/year_2002/ and download "BMW Screensaver 2002.exe". unless you have a Mac. Use the "sit" file for that. It is a Screensaver representation of the Ad BMW put out using tons of '02s in 2002. I have it on my computer.

Enjoy.

Steve

Sm2o.jpg

1974 Inka 1802 Touring, New Daily Driver

1976 Inka 2002 Original Owner (adopted by Scott B.)

My Roundies are bigger than yours

I think webshots may give you "software" you don't need. Anyway, I used to have issues with it a few years ago.

Use this software (freeware) with its plugins and you can create custom screensavers.

http://www.irfanview.com/

haha, thanks...i havnt used it for yeeears and when i did there wasnt any extra software they didnt tell u about. It really shits me when they give you a whole lotta junk that just keeps popping up*end rant* :-P

Tom

6780296635_13fa58faa3_b.jpg

72tii - Whitey

74 - Blacky

Panel.

I have all my '02 pics in one folder. You go to the Control Panel, click on Appearance and Themes and you can set your screensaver to be a slide show of all your '02 pics. That's how I have mine set up.

HarryPR

BMWCCA #19290