• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Anybody else wanna ride the freakin' Tail of the Dragon

skipsfcr

Can't make it this year. Everyone out there reading this should seriously consider this drive and V at the V. It was one hell of an action packed trip last year.

Deal's Gap and Tail of the Dragon needs to be on everyones "to do before I die" list.

See you in Eureka Springs Skip.

RonR

1969 Schwarz '02

For the NC 02 Group. Will include rafting and hiking as well.

The Tail is a hoot for all of you guys that have not done it. We have done it several times in the wife's Cooper S and once in a rental (shades of the old NASCAR boys)

If you get time, may also want to try the nearby Cherohala Skyway. Awesome views from up there. Hope you guys coming from the Mid West have a safe journey and we will see you in May. Hope are being nice to our transplanted North Carolinia, Andy

http://www.tailofthedragon.com/

Mike

I have done it on the bike, I had a significant emotional event while there!

We are going to trailer the 02 to VatV, so no Dragons Tail this year, in an 02 at least.

Professionals are predictable; it's the amateurs you have to watch out for, you never know what they are gonna do!

Murphy was a Grunt